tripleclicks

smart advertising

clixsense

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Paid to Click Sites that Pay

I have been using these sites for several months now and I am earning an actual income online! I will only post sites that have paid. When I have been paid by additional sites I will add them.

The absolute best site that I have ever joined is hits4pay.

This site has been around for over 10 years. Longevity is something that is almost nonexistent in this industry. Instead of joining the newest site that will probably be gone in a month stick with a site that you know will be around tomorrow and has an excellent payout record. They pay you 2 cents for each click and 1 cent for your referrals clicks 2 levels deep. They also give you a $10 sign up bonus which makes that $25 payout a lot easier to reach. This is a very reliable and respectable PTC site and one of the few that still offers Paypal as a payment option.


My second favoite site is DealsnCash and I am kicking myself for not joining it sooner. This is a site that is run by the same reputable people as Hits4pay so I know that they will pay and have quality ads to click on. They also give you $.02 for every ad your referrals click on.

My third favorite site is the first site that I ever joined Clixsense. They have been very reliable and have a lot of sites to click on. It is a great site, and recently got even better, as you can now earn money from the clicks of your premium member referrals! They are a great site, pay on time every time, and have a lot of daily ads. If you decide to upgrade to a premium membership you will usually get about 300-400 new ads when you complete the upgrade. They have a quite a few ads for non-premium members too though, but I do recommend upgrading to premium at this site.

My fourth favorite site is NeoBux. They have been a great website, and you can make a lot of money with referrals at this site. They have a decent amount of ads and seem and some great referral opportunities


Here is a great site if you like offers and they have paid emails too!

Anyone can earn money with Paid to Click sites, you just have to follow a few rules so you don't get in over your head. The first rule is to only join as many sites as you are able to keep track of. If you join every new PTC site you come across you will never earn any money, and will just get frustrated. You will see a lot of sites where the owner claims that the 100 PTC sites he has his referral links listed on are the best 100 out there. I find that to be ridiculous and a waste of time to anyone that comes across that site. Whenever I go through those types of sites I always find that about half of them are scam sites or questionable ones. The important thing to remember when joining new sites is to go with your instincts. If it is a poorly designed PTC site, they are probably a scam.
Anyone that wants to try and make money online should have there own webhost. There are a lot of decent free ones out there, but when you have your own domain and host it gives you endless opportunities and lets you choose what advertisements are on your page. When I used to use the referral pages that the PTC sites offer to advertise their pages I would get some referrals, but I could only advertise one site at a time, when I created my own website my downlines really started to grow! A very affordable and easy to use host that I have found is GDI .
Besides offering web hosting, GDI, has a great system for earning money and teaching the averge person how to market. This is a system that is reputable and pays out on time. They also have a product that people actually want, unlike most MLM programs out there.

There are a lot of ways to make money online. Paid to Click has been my personally favorite because I see results and I have had the most success with it. I have come across some great opportunities while viewing my Advertisements for the PTC sites. That brings me to another rule--try not to sign up for anything when you are viewing ads. When you start reading the ads and checking them out it really starts digging into your time and soon you have joined more programs then you can keep track of--all of which will promise the world and never deliver. Sometimes you will want a break and it is OK to read the occasional ad, just be careful because this can start to take a lot of time.
Another site that isn't a paid to click site that has helped me to earn some extra cash for things that I already do like go shopping online is: clubshop.com
clubshop.com



  AdClickMedia
Here is a great site if you already have your own website--you can put up a small ad and earn extra income every time someone clicks on your ad. The are also great even if you don't have a website as you can earn from referrals as well!


I have been trying to make money online now for over 5 years. There are a lot of places out there that promise the world and then never come through. My first attempt to earn money online was through paid to read emails. When I think back now on the amount of time that I wasted reading emails and never received a single cent it makes me sick. However, I did learn a lot in that process and that has helped me to start seeing some great online earnings. The most important thing to realize that paid to click sites are not going to make you rich. However, they can provide some much needed extra income. I have been able to put gas in my car more times than I can count from money I have earned from these programs. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had been able to afford to drive to work. The reason that I have made this site is because I want people to be able to avoid the frustration that I went through before I was able to make money. Unfortunately, there seem to be more scam Paid to Click sites than legitimate ones. That being said, I have only put sites on here that have paid me and that I trust or ones that I have thoroughly researched and they seem promising--I will always let you know. This is not an original idea, but most sites that I have seen like this have more links than I or anyone else with a life has time to manage. Many of those pages just sign up and start promoting without any proof of the legitimacy of the site. I want people that sign up for the sites that I promote to make money. Thank you for taking the time to view my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment