tripleclicks

smart advertising

clixsense

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CHECK POST BELOW 4 WORK FROM HOME

Dion Data Solutions- Dion Data Solutions is a Data Management Service with two locations in Rolla, MO and
West Des Moines, IA. This company outsources work to Home Contracted Vendors to complete data entry
projects for them. Contracted vendors must be able to type 60 wpm and have excellent computer skills which
include: email, internet, email attachments, uploading, and downloading files. The pay rate isn't disclosed on the
website but if you're interested in more information, feel free to email the company or check out their website  for additional detail.
 

1 comment:

  1. I just got a cheque for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete